Are these worth anything?

Topic actions

Reply 20 of 27, by TrashPanda

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Moogle! wrote on 2022-08-15, 23:57:

Sorry to bump and derail, but does that Acumos card work in an 8bit slot?

You know looking at the card it doesnt have the 16-bit option rom populated so perhaps it might, hard to say without the card in hand though.

Reply 22 of 27, by TrashPanda

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
haker120 wrote on 2022-08-16, 04:43:

It does but I was keeping it in 16bit ISA slot. 😉 It was looking odd in 8bit ISA slot tho.

its an interesting little card but there were a lot of weird/odd ISA cards back in the day.

Reply 23 of 27, by Sphere478

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The boodoos might be worth something but the other cards don’t look like much.

Though Personally I wouldn’t mind another isa video card. But that’s just because I only have like two? Lol that one in particular doesn’t look like much. Looks very basic. Maybe 256k or 512k of ram? Do you know?

Sphere's PCB projects.
-
Sphere’s socket 5/7 cpu collection.
-
SUCCESSFUL K6-2+ to K6-3+ Full Cache Enable Mod
-
Tyan S1564S to S1564D single to dual processor conversion (also s1563 and s1562)

Reply 24 of 27, by haker120

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

This card of mine is weird! When I put it in any mobo that has ISA slot and accepts GPU through ISA bus PC speaker gets spasm and beeps unbearably until POST screen shows, I was using this card rather for a long time with switch for PC speaker to keep it off until PC is running and no other issues than this. I replaced to Trident 1MB something, I didn't pay attention what card I put to my 386. 😁

Reply 25 of 27, by Errius

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
TrashPanda wrote on 2022-08-13, 13:18:

Trashpanda is a slang term for Raccoons who love Trash and well got the nickname because they veg out in trash like Pandas do with bamboo !

I love the little rascals even though we dont have them in Australia.

I love those 'bin chickens' you guys have. They're hilarious.

Is this too much voodoo?

Reply 27 of 27, by pentiumspeed

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Raccoons are known rabies carrier and very mean creature that you don't want to make them used to you feeding them, don't do that. Not cuddly. They are very nimble with their hands getting into things and so much trash had been gotten ripped apart, raid bird nests, etc. Best leave them alone, and if you have problem with certain problematic raccoons best call exterminator.

They also are really good at surefooted there that put cats to shame.

Cheers,

Great Northern aka Canada.