VOGONS

First post, by Schafeman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi there. I acquired a 'practically' brand new, in box TV Master + FM (Version 2.0) capture card. It seems to be a generic 878A board that was released by several different vendors. The issue is, mine has everything BUT the driver CD. I have spent a very very long time (way too long) scouring the darkest regions of the net to locate a Windows 98 driver and application, but only get dead ends. The closest thing I found was a CD image on Archive that is for the older version without FM as well as some potential Windows 2000/XP drivers, but I need the original 95/98 version. There is currently one of these brand new on eBay for $29, but i'm not buying it just to get the CD since I got this for free and its just to test out some video capture from some old cameras.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Attachments

• tvcard.jpg
    Filename
    tvcard.jpg
    File size
    753.42 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Public domain

Reply 4 of 5, by psychz

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

The Internet Archive to the rescue again... Can't attach; too big - archived the drivers for all revisions here:
https://mega.nz/file/mpVTBQRD#aB_cJ_4dcLxKADx … le8GPy4NWX12nJ8

Stojke wrote:

Its not like components found in trash after 20 years in rain dont still work flawlessly.

:: chemical reaction :: athens in love || reality is absent || spectrality || meteoron || the lie you believe