VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by tant

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Whenever I try to return to a saved game, CM93 doesn't bring up my own game. Instead I get somebody else's saved game with Man Utd...

I have tried deleting the saved game that installs with the game, no joy there though. I'm currently using win2k and am logged on as the administrator.

Would appreciate it if anybody who has had this problem before can tell me what I'm doing wrong... knowing me it'll be something really basic! 😁

Thanks....

Reply 1 of 1, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Originally posted by tant Whenever I try to return to a saved game, CM93 doesn't bring up my own game. Instead I get somebody else's saved game with Man Utd...

Never use an abbreviation and presume everyone will know what you are talking about. Always use the program's full name at least once to help eliminate confusion.

From the reference to "Man Utd", I'll take a wild guess that you are referring to "Championship Manager 93" and not some program for navigation around Norway or some such place.

I have tried deleting the saved game that installs with the game, no joy there though.

You might have better luck with a dedicated "CM93" fanbase. This sounds like a game-specific bug...possibly a speed-related issue (but that's a wild guess).

If it's 386 (not using "protected mode") or earlier, DosBox may be worth a try.

If all else fails, you could possibly emulate the Amiga version.