VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by kukus444

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have lands of lore 1, and i have almost completed the game (i am in scotias castle)...and when i find a sort of crystal ball that looks important, and i press on it, i get: error insufficient memory press any key to return to dos.
Bah, i really hate such things, you must help me with this,i want to complete the game......🙁

Last edited by kukus444 on 2003-01-30, 14:00. Edited 1 time in total.

- Kukus444 has spoken!

Reply 3 of 6, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Originally posted by kukus444 cd version....... V.E1,23.

Hrmm. So DosBox and patches are gone as a solution. Have you tried this more than once? The running out of memory error doesn't make any sense, and I couldn't find anyone else who has had this problem, so my only guess would be that something got corrupted.

If there is more than one way or location to "touch" this crystal ball, try that.

Reply 4 of 6, by kukus444

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

hmm....i dont think there is another way...because i have to rescue an important person inside the crystal ball...but i think i will have to try some cheating or hex things 🙁 or perhaps i will have to reinstall the game, and "not" patch the game....but i searched on memory problems...and i found a program named QEMM....do you know if it works??

- Kukus444 has spoken!

Reply 5 of 6, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

QEMM IS NOT FOR NT/2K/XP. It's also a piece of shit. All it does is increase the amount of available conventional memory in DOS, and I doubt that is the problem you're having.

Yes, it’s my fault.