VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by kmenchaca78

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Im looking for the title to an old dos space game. Hang in there as my memory of this game may have gaps in it. Its a top view 2d (not really sure of the back story), you receive your first mission from i believe is a taxi looking ship. At some point in the game you get hyperdrive that you later need to use to travel to a distant part of space, for what i really dont remember 😒 . The last part i remember is traveling through a wormhole which i think ends the game or demo!

I think your a bountyhunter doing missions for various people so they can help you. You get upgrades to your ship after you do these missions and i believe you have to actually kill another guy to get your weapon upgrade from a single shot to a triple shot type weapon. I dont remember how you get your hyperdrive but i do know you need it to travel a great distince.

Any help would be great, i know my memory of this game isnt that good but i sure would like to get this game and play it and any other of its continue-ations that it had.