VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by wilster_

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Help please!! somebody. i have been trying to install sttng afu on my xp home addition 4 ages and i finally get to the stage were the first intro movies play but with crackley sound and when it goes into the game u cn hear the crew talkin "a romulan vessle has violated the neutrle zone'' sound still crackley and no picture what so ever !! please help this is an amazingly kewl game.

Reply 1 of 12, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Here wilster. A lot of full stops for your next post: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 6 of 12, by wilster_

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

🤣 didnt see it actually. can u help me install sttng afu on xp home addition? ive looked everywere an nothin covers the error ime gettin.the game comes on and you cn watch the vids butwen the game strts thers no picture.

Reply 7 of 12, by wd

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

Please use the reply button next time. [merged]

I don't have the game, but you could post your system specs, if you are
using dosbox (that's not clear from your posts) and if so what version.

Reply 8 of 12, by wilster_

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

yher ime just using a standerd dell 1100 it dosnt tell u what graphics card is in it because its built into the mother board but ime using an intel celuron prosseser with cpu speed 2.80 ghz and 512 ram