VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by vasyl

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

During my last Ebay treasure hunt I've got an unusual item -- disk 3 from SSI Masterpiece Collection Bonus Edition. I have the original Masterpiece Collection (http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/advanced-du … iece-collection), it is quite decent bundle of AD&D games, not particularly rare. But I never heard about any "bonus edition." Judging by that one disk I've got, it may be quite different from the regular version. The regular edition disk contains only Menzoberranzan, the bonus edition one also has PDFs of all six hint books (for all games in the collection). There is readme file that claims that bonus edition has fixed version of Wake of the Ravager (disk 2), and the version in non-bonus edition is buggy and may crash.
Does anybody have this edition? I'd like to know if there were any other differences or extra items. Bonus edition disks have green lettering where regular edition has yellow.

Reply 2 of 2, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Dos-a-holic wrote:

I never heard of SSI releasing a Bonus Edition, but most SSI games I used to play when Dos 6.22 was still around would crash or prompt some type of error message.

What OS are you running them on now?