VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Makar40

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

when I try to run it, it keeps saying this program cannot be run in Dos. This is the Kilrathi Saga version. I have put it into ISO format to preserve the discs, although I have also burned a DVD with the ISO on it also. Anyone know why dosbos would keep spitting that error? I have searched for the answer all night. Thanks!

Reply 1 of 5, by dh4rm4

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

The Kilrathi Saga is a Windows reissue of the original Wing Commander 1 and 2 games (and some secret mission addons and speech) bundled together. Not to be rude, but you didn't look very hard and it's rather obvious you didn't buy the game either as it comes complete on one disc.

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=The+K … athi+Saga&meta=

Reply 3 of 5, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
dh4rm4 wrote:

The Kilrathi Saga is a Windows reissue of the original Wing Commander 1 and 2 games (and some secret mission addons and speech) bundled together. Not to be rude, but you didn't look very hard and it's rather obvious you didn't buy the game either as it comes complete on one disc.

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=The+K … athi+Saga&meta=

I find that statement funny because it came with Wing Commander 3 as well, on multiple discs. All of them are Windows versions.

Warez rip releases of Kilrathi Saga (which only have 1 and 2) are NOT original releases 😉

apsosig.png
long live PCem

Reply 4 of 5, by Makar40

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Ummm ok dh4rm4. Actually I DID look plenty hard. Just because I didnt find the info doesnt mean that I didnt look. And also thanks for accusing me of being a thief, oh ye who knows me not. Welcome to the dosbox community, Makar! BTW, my Kilrathi Saga came with WC 1, 2 & 3, plus the secret mission addons for 1 and 2.

Reply 5 of 5, by dh4rm4

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Makar your original thread title discussed The Kilrathi Saga. You changed it to WC3 after I responded and you didn't look at all as you can see from my rather obvious google search. What did you look for? Wing Banana? Widget Commander or the Kilamanjaro Sage Tea?