VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 24, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Originally posted by kukus444 have yo missed me?

My lawyer says I shouldn't answer that question at this time.

However, i know that this prog sux, but i used QEMM to make my dragon lore 1 to work. But it was on a P166 win95 🙄 ....but it is worth a try?

Not for XP. QEMM is only for DOS and early versions of Windows 9x. Only the DOS portion is recommended and only when it's absolutely needed.

Reply 21 of 24, by ffhighwind

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm stuck on DL, I'm at the second dog after you attach the rope to the cow. I'm now able to take all of the items in the cabin and leave but I don't know how to put the stuff ON. Wheres my inventory, it seems I can only pick up and drag items... but I do remember wearing items before. Wouldn't have to ask if I had the manual still...

*I hope I can handle fighting stuff in turbo mode...*

My items are as follows:

1) shield
2) leather armor
3) yellow looking tied up pouch or something (ITS CHEESE! J/K)
4) could be a slab of meat?
5) hammer
6) kryss looking thing (weapon)
7) water canteen with an X on it (or maybe it's liquer?)
😎 a wooden stake? (at least it looks like one... maybe it's a walking stick or staff)

Reply 23 of 24, by ffhighwind

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I haven't tried very much but I think that Dragon Lore won't work after it forces me to change CDs. Maybe this is a problem involving VDMS?

It asks for the second CD, I put the second CD in and shut the CD-Rom drive... and it won't work?

Reply 24 of 24, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
ffhighwind [/i][B]*I hope I can handle fighting stuff in turbo mode...*[/quote]If you're running a fast machine, I recommend running it with [url=http://dosbox.sourceforge.net]DosBox[/url]. Adjust cycles as needed. [quote][i]Originally posted by ffhighwind wrote:

I haven't tried very much but I think that Dragon Lore won't work after it forces me to change CDs. Maybe this is a problem involving VDMS?

Not likely.

It asks for the second CD, I put the second CD in and shut the CD-Rom drive... and it won't work?

Could be one of a number of things: Not the least of which is that Disc2 had the most bugs (especially if you have v1.0).

v1.0.1 had many bugfixes, but apparently anything before v2 (the Gold version) was a major headache.