VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Khuie

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I am using windows 2000, I have the problem, where my mouse can only move in the upper half of the screen, I tried using Mouse2kv, but it doesn't seem to work, I set it for 640x480 and the x & y speed to 8, but it still doesn't work, am I doing something wrong, or is there something else I can do to fix it?

Reply 1 of 6, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Originally posted by Khuie I have the problem, where my mouse can only move in the upper half of the screen, I tried using Mouse2kv,

Not sure what to tell you as I never had this problem. Are you starting the game up using the VESA parameter?

Reply 4 of 6, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Originally posted by Khuie No, I used VDMsound, and I clicked on the Basic Vesa support from VDMsound launcher, I'm going to try that added vesa thing, you mentioned.

That only place the command window into full-screen mode before the game uis started. Shouldn't use it unless you have to...

I'm referring to editing the SCREAM.BAT file so it only contains this command:

S.EXE vesa

This was discussed in this thread, which you should read.

Reply 6 of 6, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Originally posted by Khuie I did what was instructed, but now I get the problem where the mouse can only move on the upper half of the screen.

I'll try to tinker with Mouse2kv, but I'm thinking you may need someone with Windows 2000. I've never come across this problem with IHNMAIMS on my PC with 98 and XP.

Any people with Win2k and INMAIMS able to help here?