VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by ramcharger04

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I was playing the first installment of biomenace and the game worked fine until i exit the first level and it says: CRITICAL FILE FILE_ID.DIZ IS MISSING OR MODIFIED. IF YOU PURCHASED THIS GAME SIMPLY REINSTALL THE GAME. YOU CAN CALL APOGEE ETC ETC.
Is there something i did wrong, after this comes up and i press enter it sends me back to the control panel.

Reply 1 of 4, by ADDiCT

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Well, it seems the file "file_id.diz" can't be found, or has been modified. You could probably solve the problem by reinstalling the game.

You're welcome.

Reply 3 of 4, by lightmaster

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
ramcharger04 wrote:

I was playing the first installment of biomenace and the game worked fine until i exit the first level and it says: CRITICAL FILE FILE_ID.DIZ IS MISSING OR MODIFIED. IF YOU PURCHASED THIS GAME SIMPLY REINSTALL THE GAME. YOU CAN CALL APOGEE ETC ETC.
Is there something i did wrong, after this comes up and i press enter it sends me back to the control panel.

yup , you got the "warezed" version there.

Reply 4 of 4, by ramcharger04

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

So I went back to the zip file that I extracted the games from and lo and behold there was the missing file, still can't figure out why it didn't extract it in the first place, but now it works.