VOGONS

Common searches

Game search

Topic actions

First post, by trashsmasher

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

First off, I'm looking for the correct place to make a request, but I couldn't find a "request thread", nor anything in the FAQ. So forgive me if I'm out of bounds.

I'm looking for an old game I used to place on my Tandy 1000, called "Demon Attack." When I search for it, I only find Atari or Commodore stuff, but I know we had it for PC (the Tandy). Any help? Abandonware, screencaps, videos, or actually buying an old copy........anything.

Thanks

Reply 1 of 7, by laxdragon

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

http://www.mobygames.com/game/pc-booter/demon-attack

Good info and screenshots here.

laxDRAGON.com | My Game Collection | My Computers | YouTube

Reply 4 of 7, by trashsmasher

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Search the internet. Don't ask here.

Ok, DosFreak. FYI, my original post did state that I wasn't sure if it was kosher to ask for help finding it here. (I didn't see anything saying NOT to.) Also, I've been "searching the internet." Found lots of stuff about the Atari version, and those screenshots Laxdragon pointed to were nice, but no luck otherwise. That's why I turned to asking. 😀

[/quote]

Reply 6 of 7, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
lightmaster wrote:
DosFreak wrote:

Search the internet. Don't ask here.

Nice "proposition" 😜

But, he did ask for abandonware.

trashsmasher wrote:

Any help? Abandonware, screencaps, videos, or actually buying an old copy........anything.

There is a reason for VOGONS policy about abandonware. And abandonware is easy enough to find through Google, so it is not that unreasonable to send people to Google for such things.

Reply 7 of 7, by trashsmasher

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

There is a reason for VOGONS policy about abandonware.

Collector, I can respect that. I did ask if it was kosher in my original post. I read the FAQ and didn't see anything. I just went back to look for "forum rules" or something like that after I read your post. All I saw was the tiny note at the bottom of the page. Am I missing this elsewhere?Maybe it should be spelled out in the FAQ.

I completely understand though. Policy is policy.

Anyways, thanks for all replies regardless! 😀

Just FYI, believe it or not, I did do much "searching the internet" before I came here. This was a last ditch effort. I'm sorry I violated the terms.....I honestly didn't see the little "no abandonware" thing until just now.