VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by dosquest

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

So, I saw for an unbelievable price of $10, complete in box, new, Phantasmagoria. So I bought it and it arrived today. Unboxed it from the mail package aaaand its the UK edition...at first I was dissapointed and was ready to return it, but I guess the UK version is sorta rare. Am I right? Also, what occasions have you guys gotten something that wasn't the exact iten, but ended up being better?

Doom isn't just a game, it's an apocalypse survival simulator.

Reply 4 of 9, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I the UK version of Phantasmagoria 2 was censored, but I am not aware of a difference with Phantasmagoria.

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 5 of 9, by dosquest

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I hope my copy isn't...I got my shadow warrior copy and its the crappy censored walmart edition. I'm going to return it.

Doom isn't just a game, it's an apocalypse survival simulator.

Reply 6 of 9, by FeedingDragon

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
dosquest wrote:

I hope my copy isn't...I got my shadow warrior copy and its the crappy censored walmart edition. I'm going to return it.

There's a patch to restore the censored material available at their site. The download seems to be unavailable right now, but I downloaded it a month or so ago, I'll upload it here. It changes it to the full uncensored version, from what I understand. It turns out I didn't need it myself, but I never got around to deleting it either.

*edit* Ack... My grammar was atrocious 🙁

Attachments

• Filename
    sw12pl.zip
    File size
    331.29 KiB
    Downloads
    67 downloads
    File comment
    Parental Unlock Patch for Wal-Mart version of Shadow Warrior.
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Feeding Dragon

Reply 9 of 9, by MrEWhite

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
dosquest wrote:

Nah, its actually sorta dissapointing. Look up shadow warrior censored.

Another game to add to my build game collection, just looking for all editions of all build games. Still looking for a Walmart version of Blood and SW