Common searches

doom vs rott soundtrack

Topic actions

Reply 20 of 22, by ElBrunzy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I got many pieces in my house and each of them have them own way to listen to midi music. I tend to stick to the original playback situation. Maybe this game had an cd version with redbook music, I would be happy to listen to that. But in the meantime I listen to the .mid.Do you have a piece dedicated to listen to music in your house ? In my basement I maintain a computer with a gus and a sbawe32 and in the week-end, like right now, I power it up to listen to my modules collection.

Not a fan of that soundtrack up to now, it's very interesting and I'll listen to it some more as I like what Lee Jackson did on ROTT. But you seem to like that music and video game a lot, you say that your avatar is from that game itself.

Reply 21 of 22, by Lo Wang

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Not really into that type of music myself, just singled out what I figured could have possibly been appropriate enough for your playlist of fast-paced Lee Jackson tunes.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" - Romans 10:9

Reply 22 of 22, by ElBrunzy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Yesterday I was reading the vogons FAQ and when I got to the friends/foe part, it go into my mind that the I could get here would be that sleeper green jap zombie holding a box of tnt.