VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by TomVDJ

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hey guys, don't know if I'm allowed to ask a question like this here. Maybe my question can be moved to a better subforum, I don't know. But here it goes:

When I was young (talking about 1990 - 1995 here), I had a DOS game about a soldier that had to run some kind of Assault Course. It was a scrolling game where the soldier ran from left to right and had to climb walls and obstacles. Don't know anymore if he also had to shoot.

The fun part was that you had the possibility to build levels / tracks / courses. I don't know if this building part was the main purpose of the game, or it was just an additional feature (like you can do it in Stunts - 4D driving). I searched high and low for this game, but didn't find it yet. I remember that the game was on a diskette I got from a friend, along with Street Fighter 2. So It must be from about the same "era" let's say. If I remember correctly the graphics were not super great for that time. Not too bad, but not as good as those from Street Fighter 2 for sure.

Somebody has a clue how that came could have been called? I know the info is rather limited, but maybe something in it rings a bell?

Reply 4 of 5, by TomVDJ

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Firtasik wrote:

Bingo!!! That's the one! Thanks a million. Just like I was young, I don't understand again what I'm supposed to do... It'll come back, hopefully. If you know link to a manual, that would be great too.

Anyway, thanks for the find, mate!