First post, by DarkVamp1976
I own a very special RETRO PC for playing my old games:
- AMD K6-3 400Mhz
- 256MB Ram
- 3Dfx Voodoo1 PCI
- 3Dfx Voodoo4 4500 PCI
- LG DVD ROM Drive
- Gravis Ultrasound PNP (8MB Ram)
- Creative SB AWE 32 (8MB Ram)
- Terratec EWS64 (32MB Ram)
- Roland MT32 Module
- Roland SC155 Sound Canvas Module
- All drives emulated via SD2IDE Adapters
- Windows 98SE and DOS 6.22
So I buy many games not yet in my list but also want to play them on the "Real" machine.
I know that GOG is holding 99% of the Single CD games on a file called game.gog which is a normal iso but only renamed.
I tried to rename the file and burn to CDR but only a very few are readable with DOS. Most are not. What do I wrong?