VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by El_Capitan1872002

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi People
Ive downloaded Discworld 2 and im having problems, 🤣 ive done everything the bouchdogs fix has said and with each step it has enabled me to get that bit closer. When i run the game the sounds great and the graphics are good but when i start a new game it asks me to insert DISK 1 and press any key to continue, since the game is on my hard drive i just press any button and the disk just keeps on spinning. PS I think it has something to do with Nitch's Batch file maby the source or destination is wrong but as much as it sounds simple i dont understand eg: if the game is on my D Drive do i type Source=D: in the bach file and if so ive done it and it still does not work. And do i have to change my destination if so i dont have a clue what to put there, also Disk 1 and 2 is on H and I drive, i find this confusing since i dident even Know i had CDROM Drives H an I, Pluss i Downloaded the game to D Drive so why does it show up like i had disk 1 an 2 already in a CD Drive that doesnt exist. I just know that playing the is just a tweek away and i hope that one of you discworld 2 lovers can help me. 😢
PS I hope that my plea is clear and sorry if my post shows up everywere because i was not shure that it was going to the right place
El_Capitan

Reply 1 of 2, by Mephisto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

i know i should not do this, but i cannot leave u dying without a solution to your problem 😎

Discworld II and Windows XP

Reply 2 of 2, by Mephisto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

oops sorry, i hav'nt read the full message , sorry 😢 in this case i cannot offer you a solution 😊 😊 😊