VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 25, by Aceuk

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

i made a folder to hard drive put in c . but it didnt copy all files from d drive .when i tryed to move the new patch to d drive over orignall one it said access denied

Ace

Reply 21 of 25, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

If you don't have XP, the files that you copied from the CD are probably read only. Change the file's attribute, delete or move the original file first.

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 22 of 25, by Aceuk

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

i have windows xp .

i made a folder in hard drive in programes files and i went to open .location where the star trek is located d drive i opened the d drive to locate files i copied them to the folder which is in hard drive c in programes , but my windows xp wouldnt allow some folders from d drive to be copyied into c where the folder is.. i also tryed to delet the install .exe from d drive . it wouldnt allow me..

Ace

Reply 23 of 25, by Aceuk

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

im angry i cant play startrek the next genaration a final unty . now i found my startrek judgment rites when i try install game it says unable to save configeration file .this is the windows version this game cost alot of money to buy now ,its almost a collectors item . dose anyone know if there a patch for this game too

Reply 25 of 25, by Aceuk

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

im able to get in the cd content in judgment rites u know when u goto sel up the programe it ask u a language like english french dutch i go and enter english . it just comes up unable to save configeration. i noticed in the cd drive d i saw a cd patch there but that didnt do anything. but the cd has a little crashed on cd nothing bad

Ace