VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by majik

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Ok i just finished Pool of Rad on this dosbox thingy and I am attempting to bring the same characters to curse of azure bonds but no worky worky 🙁 plus, I think i screwed up entering info when dosbox first loads curse because ma screen has no color (pic with dragonbait and alias is pink and blue thats it)I got the same games from the underdog site tho so I am just a tad confused... ah well.. maybe I should just wait till my ssi order gets here.. it was only 10 bucks 🤣 but if anyone out there has any idea, feel free to pm me 😀 tanxs

Reply 1 of 1, by Great Hierophant

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Ok i just finished Pool of Rad on this dosbox thingy and I am attempting to bring the same characters to curse of azure bonds but no worky worky

I believe there is a utility called Copycurs.exe that aids in transfering characters from Pool to Curse. You should wait for the CD for an official copy.

I think i screwed up entering info when dosbox first loads curse because ma screen has no color (pic with dragonbait and alias is pink and blue thats it)

That is how the title screen is supposed to look, its as good as it will ever get.