VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Nothing on this CD will run. Pinball Fantasies will load the main menu and animations, but the boards will crash the systems. Other games on the disc give page faults.

(Relevant, not thorough) Information on this system:

Dell Inspiron 5000
BIOS Revision A08
Intel Celeron 450MHz
Windows 98SE (4.10.2222)
ATi RAGE MOBILITY-P
Lucent LT Win Modem (onboard)
ESS Technology Maestro 2E (onboard)

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 1 of 6, by Targaff

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Just curious, are the games on the Gold Pack CD exactly the same as the originally distributed games, or have they been modified? I couldn't get them running at all under Windows, but they worked fine in a prompt under 98, once the sound was set up correctly.

Reply 3 of 6, by Targaff

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I've never played the Amiga versions, so I've nothing to compare it against. I enjoyed the PC versions, in any case... and I'm assured that the GBA versions are also pretty good.

Btw, is the zetafleet.dom in your sig a typo or an in-joke?

Reply 5 of 6, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

zetafleet.dom is the name of my website. First it was Zeta Fleet (a Star Trek Play By Email RPG), then my friends bailed on that and it became mine, and then it became Zetafleet, then Zetafleet.Domain, then Zetafleet.dom, then zetafleet.dom. And I like zetafleet.dom, so I've kept it. 😀

If anyone's got a site/ftp that has the Amiga versions of this on it that would be great!

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 6 of 6, by Targaff

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

http://amiga.supergamez.hu/EngIntroSet.html

This webpage has been around for donkeys, incidentally, it's a pretty good source for, well, what it provides 😉 i.e. Kick Roms, selected games, tools and stuff. I highly recommend it.