VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by MrPepka

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello
My problem with the game Larry 7 is that when cutscenes as after one cutscence is dimming the image of me, this dimming is as if partial (only one part of the picture gets dark and the rest stays as it is). The effect is that the next cutscene is like smudging (ie the screen is all black, but any mouse movement reveals that part of the image at which there is movement).
Configuration:
CPU - Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400
8 GB RAM
GPU - Gainward NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT
MB: Gigabyte EG45M-DS2H
Any ideas?

Reply 1 of 14, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

You could try the Squirt the Cat installer or try the DOS version in DOSBox. http://www.squirtthecat.com/games/leisure_sui … ry_7/index.html

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 2 of 14, by MrPepka

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Polish version doesn't have a DOS Installer so Sierra Installer from sierrahelp don't work. Jafa installer also doesn't work with Polish Version. I wanted to report it to him, but I can not register on his forum

Reply 7 of 14, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Looks like he has removed all contact information from the forum. One other alternative is to try ScummVM.

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 9 of 14, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

It should return the hash that can be reported to the SVM team to add support for your version.

Reply 13 of 14, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Probably not an official Sierra release. If you can ID the various language related patches you should be able to drop them into an installation with the StC installer it should work.