VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by ike

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

hello, first of all i know its not an old game, i apologize but i have no idea where to ask 😒 so the problem is that this game dont run at all on my pc, which is: a64 3000, gf7300gt, 1gb ram, sb live, win xp sp2. i have tried to look on google to solve the problem, been on official web page, there are not any patches for this game... some peeps say its a drivers problem - i have forceware 91.31 but some other guy from other forum has same problem as me but he has gf6800 and forceware 77.77. i cant even try any later than 77.77 drivers because it wont detect my card 😒 i have also tried to lower hardware acceleration of graphic card and sound card but no effect, tried to run it in compatible mode (win98) but same thing... it just shows a window with a title of this game and thats all, when i look at task manager it says bs3pc.exe takes 99% of cpu speed. i have no idea how to run this game, so any help will be appreciated 😀

Reply 1 of 2, by Hazekel

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

The game crashes on my system, saying "fatal error" and forcing a reboot. I have a XP 1.6 duo centrino processor with Intel chip video graphics card. The official site has been less than helpful although they suggested I remove my Win.ini and sys.ini files! Is that a good thing? I am reluctant to try that as it would adversely effect my computer.