VOGONS

Common searches

Twinsen's Odyssey (Little Big Adventure 2)

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Ajaarg

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm trying to get this running in Win XP. I have a Geforce 4 with the latest detonator drivers.

It installs and runs ok, but the video is completely hosed. Completely jumbled. Any ideas as to what is going on? Thanks.

Reply 2 of 7, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Originally posted by Ajaarg t installs and runs ok, but the video is completely hosed. Completely jumbled. Any ideas as to what is going on? Thanks.

Taking a wild shot-in-the-dark, this thread from the "Magicball Network" seems to be related and may be of some help.

http://el-muerte.student.utwente.nl/lba/forum … p?threadid=2521

Reply 3 of 7, by Ajaarg

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Nicht Sehr Gut: Thank you so very, very, very much. It's working now. I really appreciate the help!

Snover wrote:

OS and video card a good start but the rest of the posting guidelines should be followed even if they might seem insignificant.

Apologies. I didn't include the motherboard and such because it didn't seem to be related at all. It seemed to be completely video related. I didn't see any other help threads so I figured stuff that probably wasn't related would be superfluous. Turns out I was right (it's a GeForce issue apparently) but I guess I'm just not very scientific about my inquiries. I'll do better next time 😀.