VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Casleb

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi, I'm quite new to this sort of thing and I've been having trouble with regards to extracting games from sourceforge.net, and I've been scanning the forums for a while, but I've realized that I'm no longer completely sure about what I'm looking for, I've read through several faqs and guides on the forums and either I missed how to extract or I was looking through the wrong guides.

Can anyone help me out? 😅 😅 😅

Also I wasn't too sure as to which area to put this post, so my apologies if this is the wrong one, it won't happen again.

Reply 1 of 9, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

I am not sure what you are asking about either.

My guess is that the answer is 42.

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 3 of 9, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

I guess there are 100's of games at SourceForge. Your exact problem is???

Reply 4 of 9, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

you can download games from the dosbox homepage if you were wondering where they are. it's a compatibility list, not a download list

Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!

Reply 5 of 9, by Casleb

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Gah, sorry, I'm really not helping things am I. Lol. How do I actually download anything? I have managed to download DosBox, but I've been trying to download a game called Full throttle, and I can't seem to find where to click? Is there just a button I click and it downloads or is there something more complex needed to do?

Reply 9 of 9, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Casleb - go here:

http://liberatedgames.org/

You won't find Full Throttle there, but there are many other nice games, and it is perfectly legal.