VOGONS

Common searches

the 7th guest

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by radgie

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

hi im new to all this so please be gentel 😜, i downloaded the 7th guest from bit torrent and it said all i have to do is this :-
Included files:

t7g_win32.zip - Windows version installed and ready to go.

Just unpack to a folder of your choice, mount the CD1 iso (or burn and place it in your cd-rom drive), and double click the "The 7th Guest" shortcut. Press Alt+Enter to toggle full screen. And yes, you have to watch the whole intro before you can play. No way to skip (doh!). When the intro ends remember to save.

There is no music during the intro credits when you play using a mounted cd image. Otherwise there is no difference as far as I know.

t7g_1.zip - The 7th Guest CD1 ISO (Game files)
t7g_2.zip - The 7th Guest CD2 ISO (DOS install files + CDA audio track)

t7g_130.zip - The Seventh Guest v1.30 Update (for the DOS version)
t7gwin.zip - Beta player for The 7th Guest for Windows 95/98/NT (Included in t7g_win32.zip)
tbytecur.zip - The Trilobyte Cursors Collection for Windows 95/98/NT

i burned the t7g_1.zip and on another disk burned t7g_2.zip to cd but when i click the shortcut it loads the screen small with music playing asking me to insert disk1 but at the same time get an error box up with it saying Windows - No Disk then some codes with it, so my question is how do i get past this part or get it to see the disk, please help me thanks for reading