VOGONS

Common searches

AMBER Journeys Beyond

Topic actions

Reply 40 of 43, by chunky_chic

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I found this site on a search after I received this game and had the same errors as the original poster. The fix worked and the game works wonderfully now. Ya'll are my heroes. Thanks so much!!

Reply 41 of 43, by Woyt

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

hello,

anyone had a problem with keyboard response during entering password sequence? i am not able to get it work (no matter which key i push, my cursor change back to pointer and "password" prompt dissapears).

i've also noticed that the game consumes almost 100% CPU. could that be the reason for a keyboard lock?

thanks for any help

Reply 42 of 43, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Jorpho wrote:

Say, didn't Bad Day on the Midway and The Residents: Freak Show have similar compatibility problems due to their use of Director? (Maybe if they can actually be made to work under XP/Vista, the owner of the rights could be persuaded to rerelease them.)

This happened to spring to mind just now. Any word on that? (Or do those games deserve their own thread?)

Reply 43 of 43, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Such errors can be reported on Jafa's board - http://www.squirtthecat.com/forum/

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers