VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Kelly Stiver

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Don't know if this is the appropriate forum to ask for saved games/puzzle solves, so here goes -

From my post at GameBoomers.com, using MaG's Celtica saved games -

It looks like MaG's "game3.sav" is the one with the music box puzzle solved, - I loaded it and it looks like all the other puzzles were solved all the way up to the Stonehenge model and the purple light - since I was just asking for a saved solve for the music box puzzle only and hoping that all puzzles following this were not solved yet (as I was hoping to have fun solving the puzzles following the music box puzzle using MaG's w/t), is it possible for me to email someone my save for the music box puzzle (still unsolved) so he/she can solve it for me and email it back? I'd greatly appreciate this.

And one other thing - (after loading MaG's "game3.sav" & going to purple light) why does the game end with "the search has ended" message and credits roll by - I thought it was supposed to ask for CD 2 (which it doesn't)?

I had all 5 of MaG's saved games in my Celtica folder after moving mine into a separate folder on my host PC.

MaG replied back that she no longer has the game, so am hoping for better luck here.
B