VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 21, by vetz

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Tincup: I haven't found any information anywhere that the euro release include D3D support. All points that it's the same as the US one in terms of content. I don't think a patch is going to happen unless a new copy surfaces somewhere. I PM'ed bushwack about a question of his NV1 bundle and after he responded I followed up with a question regarding a D3D patch to this game. I never got a reply, and with him not replying any longer in this thread I think it's pretty safe to assume he is not that interested in releasing a patch based from his bundled version. I might be wrong about it all, but anyway got to respect his decision.

3D Accelerated Games List (Proprietary APIs - No 3DFX/Direct3D)
3D Acceleration Comparison Episodes

Reply 21 of 21, by tincup

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
leileilol wrote:

There is no "Silent Thunder II" - Silent Thunder is the subtitle of A-10 Tank Killer II, as well as serving as the full title in european versions omitting the A-10 Tank Killer II part of the title. The original A-10 Tank Killer games don't have "Silent Thunder" either.

Yeah I know... have boxed copies of TK 1, TK 1.5 and ST-TK II. What I notice is that the bundled version of ST-TK II did not use the "II" [per Bushwack], and neither do several European releases of ST-TK II, they just say "Silent Thunder" as well. Hard to imagine it's not the same as the final US retail release but I may take a flier on one just to see...