VOGONS

Common searches

ZPC Cutscenes

Topic actions

First post, by luktom100

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi i have problem with a game called ZPC-Zero Population Count.
When i start the game from a CD, the Cutscenes wont play. I've tried everything, updating, copying the files from a cd to the hard drive, but nothing works. Ohh and im launching the game from a cd, becouse it has one of those 16 bit installer and i have win7 64 bit. Mabe its a codec problem or something. Soo can someone please, please help me with getting this cutscenes to work 😢

Reply 1 of 4, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Yep, the cutscenes are Quicktime, if memory serves. (I could be wrong.) I do not think you will have much luck getting an ancient version of Quicktime running under Windows 7 x64. There's a bunch of old versions at http://www.oldversion.com/QuickTime.html if you'd like to try.

The cutscenes are all on Youtube, last time I checked, and by all accounts they are the sole redeeming feature of the game. 😉

Reply 4 of 4, by luktom100

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I've managed to get the cutscenes work properly. For everyone having problems with that, just copy the ZPC folder from a cd to the hard drive and, then copy all the cutscenes from the "MOVIES" folder, right into the game folder. You will also need to install the proper codecs for this, to work. Ohh and the "MOVIES" folder is hidden, so you will need to check the "Show hidden files"