VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Jaggedfel

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Im obviously new here, and I've tried the Excel list about what games work and which ones don't, but Excel says its an incorrect format. Oh well, so much for the east way 😢 . Im trying to run "Startrek:Starfleet Command" on my computer. Whenever I even go to install it, I get an error that says:
"SFCSetup.exe- Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point SUnMapLS_IP_EBP_20 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll."
My specs are:
AMD Athlon XP 2800+
Asus A7N8X-LA (proprietary Asus A7N8X-VM)
512 MB Infineon PC 3200 DDR DRAM
Geforce 4 MX 64 MB RAM (onboard)
onboard Realtek AC97 Audio
Windows XP SP1
guess thats all you guys need. I don't guess I need the game version since it won't even get far enough for me to find it out... Thanks for your help!

"Death and Poverty like me so much, they brought friends!!!"
~Vash the Stampede

Reply 1 of 5, by Jaggedfel

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

never mind about that guys, I got that fixed, I was told I couldn't check "Run in compatibility for" if it was on a CD. It turns out, I can. Someone didn't know what they were talking about. My keyboard someimes won't work in the game and after I complete a mission, it just restarts the mission over sometimes. Anyone know whats up with that? Im going to check interplay right now for a patch.

~Vash the Stampede

Reply 2 of 5, by Jaggedfel

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

OK guys, I've got the game to install, but can't get the patch to install. Its an MS-DOS batch file, so I think that's the problem. Anyone know how to fix this?

~Vash the Stampede

Reply 4 of 5, by Jaggedfel

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

It was recommended, because sometimes the keyboard won't work with the game like it should. The speakers emit a beep when I press a button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesen't. I dunno. I guess not. Its more of an annoyance than anything. Just do a quick restart usually fixes it...

~Vash the Stampede

Reply 5 of 5, by Dark Knight ez

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

why not patch it by using dosbox, and just run the game after that (in windows)?

[ dosbox: http://dosbox.sourceforge.net ]

... // bda. very bda!
... // but only if you turn godo into csah.