VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Marko

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi,

I am desperately trying to get this Psygnosis game to work with my Nvidia GTS 450 card. So far no success even with compatibility mode on my XP SP3 system. The game starts and runs but the menu screen as well as the game screen is totally garbled. Is there a possibility (wrapper/specific driver) to get this game to run on an not so old Nvidia Card like mine?

Reply 1 of 4, by Procyon

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I don't have the game, but if it has glide/3Dfx as a rendering option you can try a glidewrapper like nglide, or if it has software rendering try that.
If not there is the option of buying the PSX version from somewhere and load it up on an emulator like ePSXe.

Edit:

If you have an PS3 maybe it is on PSN.

Reply 2 of 4, by duduba

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Marko wrote:

Hi,

I am desperately trying to get this Psygnosis game to work with my Nvidia GTS 450 card. So far no success even with compatibility mode on my XP SP3 system. The game starts and runs but the menu screen as well as the game screen is totally garbled. Is there a possibility (wrapper/specific driver) to get this game to run on an not so old Nvidia Card like mine?

Hi people, i got it working fine with dgvoodoo 2.44, put the dlls fo ms folder in the game folder. I believe the it should work even in your card.
Regards.