VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by timelapse

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Anybody remember this one? My guess would be not as I haven't seen much about it but when I was little my mom and I used to pit our Trek trivia knowledge against each other for "bragging rights" (good memories there). Anyway I recently found the old cd case, minus the actual cd, so I went on ebay and found the cds. I've got the thing running in the most recent DOSBOX version along with a copy of Windows 3.11 and I can play through the first batch of trivia (although every time I launch the game it seems to be the same set of questions in the same order). The most obvious issue is after the "Alpha Quadrant" section of the game the game locks up, perhaps though it may be more accurate to say it pauses as I can still exit the game normally by hitting the escape key which quickly drops me at the credits and asks if I'd like to play again.

Anybody have the game and have it running all the way through or willing to help me troubleshoot this through? (or at least willing to tell me it's a lost cause?)

Thanks

Reply 1 of 1, by Gamecollector

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I have tested this game with Windows Xp 32-bit. All is working perfectly.

Asus P4P800 SE/Pentium4 3.2E/2 Gb DDR400B,
Radeon HD3850 Agp (Sapphire), Catalyst 14.4 (XpProSp3).
Voodoo2 12 MB SLI, Win2k drivers 1.02.00 (XpProSp3).