VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by VirtuaIceMan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Rajd Polski is a Polish rally racing game. However it can be turned into a game that an English speaker can enjoy, using some files (which my Polish wife helped me translate!). Here's what to do:

1. Install the game from the DVD-ROM, you should be able to follow the installation instructions, even though they are in Polish (the final one asks about a desktop icon).

2. Go to http://www.rajd.iqp.pl/dlc/ to download the 108MB DLC patch (you'll need to enter your game's activation code to authorise the download), then install this.

3. Extract the attached lang.zip file into the game's install folder, overwriting the files you find in the lang folder, this will convert the copy in the game mostly to English (parts which are in images will still be Polish).

4. If you want an English co-driver then this too is possible! Luckily the game included one French team, who speak in French accented English (which is easy enough to follow!). You simply need to copy their voice files over the top of the other teams, do this as follows:
- Go into the folder where you installed the game
- open the sfx/pilot/penseri folder (this is the driver who speaks English)
- select all the folder in the folder and copy them (ctrl+c)
- go back up one level then go into each of the other driver folders and paste (ctrl+c) the files into each, this will overwrite the original Polish voices with the same French accented English one

5. Play the game in English!

Attachments

My PC spec: Win10 64bit, i7-4970K (not overclocked), KFA2 GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, Creative Soundblaster ZXr, 16GB RAM, Asus Z97-A motherboard, NZXT 410 case, ROG Swift GSYNC monitor