VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Jqwan

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Well im new to dosbox but i got lords of the realm working fine. Was wondering how and whzt to do to install Lom:se on my tablet. I have no access to a pc so dont tell me to install then move it to me tablet. Wont work for me. Anyways any help would be apprecizted as when i access the setup it says something about win 32x
being needed. Also wanted to install age of empires 1 or two and total annihilation. Plz help!!!

Reply 1 of 3, by Jqwan

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I apologise if this is in the wrong place im very new here. I have the patience to keep at this until i get it and have installed various mods and torrents so i have some knowledge on how this stuff works. If u guys can give me ideas i will certainly try. So i read that u could somehow install win 98 on android dosbox and than use IMGMOUNT command to trick it into thinking its mounted to c drive which in my case is storage/emulated/0. So how do i go about gettin windows 98 or whatever?

Reply 2 of 3, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

This Win32 game has problems even on modern real PCs. Map scrolling will zoom too fast. GOG has the game for $5.99 and has addressed the compatibility issues, not that that will help on Droid.

Not sure what to do to get it to run Android since the game needs a Win32 environment. I have not heard of WINE for Droid, but I have never looked. As to installing Windows in a Droid port of DOSBox you have two problems. The Android builds are not supported here and DOSBox does not officially support Win9x because of too many problems. You can try contacting the author of your DOSBox, who is the support for that build. The authors of the official DOSBox have nothing to do with it.

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers