VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by kamikazeattacks

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Does somebody have a complete ISO of all Blue Ribbon Soundworks' software for Windows and Amiga ??? 😀 Seriously, I can't find some of them on the Internet! 😀

I'll be very very thankful if somebody post the links to download this software. 😎

And does somebody have the collection of DirectMusic styles ??? 😀 They were on the Microsoft website, but they were deleted from this site many, many years ago. 😐

Many thanks for the help !!! 😀

Reply 1 of 5, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

At the bottom of the page: "This site hosts no abandonware. There is no material that is knowingly illegal here."

Sorry, we don't believe in abandonware here. Blue Ribbon Soundworks' software seems like it was a commercial product. We will tell you: "find it for purchase". [EDIT: Okay the Wikipedia article says Microsoft made all the Amiga products free on Compuserve after the acquisition.]

DirectMusic we can maybe help with, since it was free.

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 2 of 5, by kamikazeattacks

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

It's freeware now !!! 😀 Believe me !!! This company was bought by Microsoft in 1996, so it's freeware now !!! I know it from from bnp.hansfaust.de . )

I'm looking for:

Melody Maestro 1.0

Melody Maestro Jr.

Masterpiece

Soundtrack Express v1.0

AudioTracks Professional v2.0

It isn't on Internet anywhere. 😀

Last edited by kamikazeattacks on 2015-11-12, 16:27. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 4 of 5, by catchaserguns

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Just because a company is bought by Microsoft does NOT make it freeware. Only the company that owns the rights can make it freeware. Can you show us documentation thats its freeware?

Reply 5 of 5, by Beegle

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
kamikazeattacks wrote:

It's freeware now !!! 😀 Believe me !!! This company was bought by Microsoft in 1996, so it's freeware now !!!

Heh. No.

The more sound cards, the better.
AdLib documentary : Official Thread
Youtube Channel : The Sound Card Database