VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by lemonrev

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I am running the game under Windows 7 64bit.

I could always upload my dxdiag for anyone else but i do not think this is the case.

The problem i have is that the game movies when the game starts up run 100% perfectly.

However the game it self or the menu does that LAG thing with nglide installed under Direct3d with gog version. Where the mouse will move for about 2 seconds then get hooked up on something before it will think again and move once its free.

I am looking at ways around this, I have asked support at GOG but all they wish to do is refund me wallet refunds, I have the original disk still around me somewhere, But thats not the point, This game should be working like any old classic game.

Anyone that has this version of the game, I would like to help + Solve GOG's incompetence to fix this game.

Thank you.

Reply 1 of 1, by ZellSF

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
lemonrev wrote:

However the game it self or the menu does that LAG thing with nglide installed under Direct3d with gog version. Where the mouse will move for about 2 seconds then get hooked up on something before it will think again and move once its free.

Which renderer are you using here:

Clipboard01.png
Filename
Clipboard01.png
File size
544.43 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

Ideally you should be using System default OpenGL (it's a OpenGL game), but if that gives you compatibility problems GoG has supplied you with a Glide wrapper (nGlide) so you should choose the one that says "Techland Glide 3.x Renderer (3dfx Voodoo). There is no reason to choose Direct3D.