VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by kris1313

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hey!

In my computer Incoming are going too slow (like 5 FPS with dgVoodoo ofc); I'm checked the video settings and only options are details level, lighting and color levels 😕 What's happening?

Specs:
Intel Core i3-4330 @ 3.4 GHz
4 gigs of ram
intergrated graphics (Intel HD)
Windows 8.1 x64

Reply 1 of 3, by Flashback

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

It could be a video driver issue. I've noticed this happens on some later nvidia drivers as well.

You might want to try it with WineD3D and put -screenmode in the shortcut command line to select the resolution. Depending on which version of Incoming you have, it will either go up to 1024x768 (original version) or 1280x1024 (version bundled with Incoming Forces).

If you have problems with the newer versions of WineD3D, try version 1.6.2. That's what I'm using in XP with a GeForce 6800 GT (94.24) to correct the HUD rendering.

The frontend runs really fast (v-sync seems to be ignored), but it appears to be locked at 30 FPS in the missions, so not a big deal.

Reply 3 of 3, by kris1313

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Nada, after making changes game do this:

---------------------------
D3D Message
Cannot find a D3D device driver which is compatible with the current display depth or any supported fullscreen mode.

OK

EDIT: On other hand, I checked the framerates with MSI Afterburner and my framerate is constant ~25 FPS; looks like I'm spoiled by buttery smooth 60 FPS gaming 😜