First post, by Kill0byte
Does anyone have any tips for getting this game working in Windows 10 64 bit? I've followed various guides I've found online with the no-cd patch to remove the safedisc/securom garbage, but when I try to run the dl3d.exe file I get this error message:
"The procedure entry point _AIL_set_stream_volume@8 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubi Soft\Dragonstone\Dragon's Lair 3D\bin\DL3D.exe"
The youtube video I was following didn't have this error and the game just started up right away, so I'm not sure what the issue is. I've tried googling the error message and near as I can tell it has something to do with a DLL file, but I can't find any info on this error as it relates to this game specifically. I've tried using replacement DLL files that were recommended for other games with similar error messages but they seem to have no effect.