VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hello People!

It was just brought to my attention a day or so ago that as of June 3rd Dynamix has released Starsiege Tribes, Full Retail Ver. for Free!!! It must be because Vengance was released or somthing! You can get it throught this link to 3D Gamers.

The zipped file through mirrors on 3D Gamers contains the v.1.8 installer setup + the last patch made (1.11).

On installation do not auto-update through the net because it will give you patch 1.9 & the 1.11 patch included will only patch if you are at 1.8 So just patch after installation with 1.11

Enjoy! 😁

Just incase someone messes up and patches 1.9 go through this link to 3D Gamers Main Starsiege Files & patch linear... e.g 1.9 - 1.10, 1.10 to 1.11 🤣

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---

Reply 2 of 2, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

In Reply to priestlyboy "I remember this because I posted this being made freeware on http://www.Mypixels.dk a while ago. Lol."

Man you got it on lock-down when it comes to sources! I was so stoked to find out that it is free now!

Now only if more Developers would follow the path of Dynamix & release all those other DOS games we love & can't find anymore!

Wishful thinkin anyways! 😁

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

p.s. Nice Forum! Lots of great stuff!

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---