VOGONS

Common searches

Where I can download original "Road Wars" [Phenom Production | Warcry Corps | 2001]?

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 20 of 21, by anonym_012

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
vetz wrote on 2021-02-25, 16:54:

Generally you can buy alot of the old games digitally from Steam or GOG. Others are readily available for sale on Ebay/Amazon for a low price. Then there are those games that do not have a digital release and are hard to buy a physical copy of. Many people go hunt on abandonware sites to aquire them. I will admit I've done the same, especially for games that I just need to test for hardware support and have no intention of playing.

Due to VOGONS policy we cannot help you list those sites. Even a direct link to archive.org which is a grayzone site is not allowed (they brand themselves as a library/archive site and have alot of good legal stuff, but they also have material that is available for download which is copyrighted). The only thing I can recommend is that you either find this on your own or ask on another forum which have different policies.

I understand, the law is the law, I agree with that.

Reply 21 of 21, by vetz

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

The law is one thing for you personally for downloading, but its another thing for this forum. That is why the policy is in place, not to directly protect copyright holders, but the forum for scrutiny from lawyers and prosecution.

Anyway, I think this thread have run its course and will be closed. In many other cases such a thread like this would be closed immediately, but since you were a new user I thought it better to inform than just close straight off the bat.

3D Accelerated Games List (Proprietary APIs - No 3DFX/Direct3D)
3D Acceleration Comparison Episodes