VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by moti10

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi

This is a game that simulates an attack by Scuds during the Gulf War on the cities of the Middle East (each stage is a different city, among them Kuwait, cities in Saudi Arabia, Tehran, Tel Aviv). The player's role is to play as a Patriot Missile, and intercept the missiles. The Patriot is located at the bottom of the screen on the left side, with the city at the bottom of the screen, and the interception is done with the cursor, by clicking on the missiles quickly before they hit the city.

I'm not sure it's a DOS platform, it could be that the game was for Windows, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Flash game.
I think I played it between 1998-2004.

I haven't found the game on Mobygames for now.

Thanks!

Reply 1 of 4, by doshea

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Is it Sand Storm/Sandstorm? I found that by searching the PC-SIG Games CD for "storm" (thread about how I find things in case you want to search any of those places yourself) so I think it's on that CD if you want it. I played that but it took me a while to remember that it only had "storm" in its name and not "desert"!

Reply 3 of 4, by doshea

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Cool! It's confusing, I saw that name Desert Storm Command because Wikipedia says "Sandstorm, also released under the title Desert Storm Command", but the screenshots in your link look quite different so maybe it's an updated version.