VOGONS

First post, by Menkau_ra

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Help needed!

I don't know how many of you are familiar with http://gravisultrasound.org? Probably not so many because of the language. But! I am helping the owner to improve it. The goal is - to make one-stop web site about GUS and it clones:
1. Pictures of all GUS cards and clones and different revisions
2. All possible drivers, source codes, demos, utilities, patches...
3. Articles
4. Translate it into English

What we need:
1. Any pictures that are still not on a web site yet. Particularly pictures of clones are very needed, and some pictures of different revisions.
2. Drivers of GUS clones. So far there only MED3201 and Dynasonix PRO. If anyone has anything else, please share it 😀
3. Source code of drivers. Long time ago it was easy to find them, but now google gives only dead links. Maybe one we can find a programmer who can optimize them.
4. Any other ideas are welcome 😀

Thanks!!!

Reply 1 of 5, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Something I found when I recently aquired a GUS PnP: I found all the guides quite confusing and written for people who already have a GUS and know the terms and keywords.

It took me days to figure out how to configure the GUS PnP in GUS classic mode. And I thought, it shouldn't have to be this hard...

My website with reviews, demos, drivers, tutorials and more...
My YouTube channel

Reply 2 of 5, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

If I had one, I would've gladly posted a couple pics here.

How do I recognize one of it's clones? Theres always a chance I have such a clone in my stash without me even knowing it.

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 4 of 5, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Thats a lot of pictures, 🤣

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 5 of 5, by Menkau_ra

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

OK, look for chips like "GF1", "Interwave", "ICS", "AMD"... Gravisultrasound.org can put your name or a link to your web site under your picture of GUS if you provide one 😀