VOGONS

Reply 24 of 27, by ph_elec

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi all,

Hi h-a-l-9000: If You know a PCI card, I will buy it, if You think it can solve the problem.

To Daavros:
There are NOT newer program. The compagny does not longer exist 🙁
Tomorrow I recieve an PCI LPT port with jumper for adress 3BC 278 and 378 I hope it work, else I must use and OLD PC 🙁

Parallel PCI-kort for pc/server with. 32/64bit OS, and ”Remap” function

PAR-PCI3V-R is a Plug and Play parallel PCI-kort med ”Remap” funktion, so I/O adresser can be cahnged to 378, 278 or 3BC via jumpere.

Mayby some of You know it ?
Regards
Per

PH

Reply 25 of 27, by Davros

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

no i mean a newer program by a different company

how about Altium Designer

this guy maybe can convert your files to another program
http://www.edaboard.com/thread62355.html

Guardian of the Sacred Five Terabyte's of Gaming Goodness

Reply 26 of 27, by ph_elec

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi all and thanks.
Have used another day again testeing with PCI card with Remap, but NO - it does NOT work. I give up 🙁
But there one thing i can't understand, and that is, if I boot directly on a USB pin in dos 6.2, and that is real DOS, then it works.
I can run a program called Sundos, and the the dongle is found, but I can't rund the Sundos in DOSBOX, Yes I can run it, but it dont work, so there must be a difference from real DOD to DOSBOX ??
But I give up. I will make a USB pin with Dos, and then work in DOS 6.2 until later.

Maybe Asus will make a Motherboard with LPT onboard in the future, of course it will be for more price, but when I have talked
and Googled this problem with HardWare dongles, I can see that it is a BIG problem for many people.
Have a nice day and thanks
Per Haastrup
aggersund@gmail.com
Denmark

PH