VOGONS

First post, by rottentreats

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

So for those who do not know, this game requires a Quantum3D Raven to play. (so it says when you try loading it with a non Raven card)

errv.jpg

My quesiton then is there a way to trick my computer into thinking I have a Q3D Raven installed when really it might be a Voodoo 2/3/4/5 card or something like that? (modifying the driver file(s) possibly?)

If anyone would like to help me take on this project please let me know and we can work some magic. 😀

Stealth [W] Quantum3D Raven Thread 😉

rushinstall.th.jpg

v5rottensigipbdn3.jpg

Reply 3 of 3, by retroplayusb

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
rottentreats wrote:
So for those who do not know, this game requires a Quantum3D Raven to play. (so it says when you try loading it with a non Rave […]
Show full quote

So for those who do not know, this game requires a Quantum3D Raven to play. (so it says when you try loading it with a non Raven card)

errv.jpg

My quesiton then is there a way to trick my computer into thinking I have a Q3D Raven installed when really it might be a Voodoo 2/3/4/5 card or something like that? (modifying the driver file(s) possibly?)

If anyone would like to help me take on this project please let me know and we can work some magic. 😀

Stealth [W] Quantum3D Raven Thread 😉

rushinstall.th.jpg

Cool I didn't know this game was on PC, i guess i'm gonna have to aquire it and play that game. Used to play this game on the N64 when i was only 8 years old.

I did a google search and found that you can use a patched EXE and Glide Wrapper to get around that error.

I found this Youtube video
http://www.youtube.com/user/ededdandeddymaste … 6/0/FoE4qoIt5uo