ZellSF wrote:lowenz wrote:It's an ID Tech specific wrapper.
QindieGL? Not according to it's GitHub page
Quake 2 (in OpenGL mode)
- Quake 3
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- Half-Life (in OpenGL mode)
- Serious Sam: First Encounter (light glare effects are not supported)
- Serious Sam: Second Encounter* (in OpenGL mode; there is also a D3D renderer)
- Doom 3 (only 2D works properly - menu, PDA, etc; 3D is glitchy but playable)
- GLQuake (Z-trick must be disabled, e.g. type gl_ztrick 0 in the console)
- Tux Racer
- and maybe some others not tested; simply check!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest