VOGONS

First post, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hows it going!

I'm looking for a program that I can map my joystick into my Dos games, the setup in VDMSounds is not working for me in Redneck Rampage to well & it gives of a lag in the audio when in use. Im using two logitech USB controllers
( Freedom 2.4 joystick & Wingman Cordless Rumblepad) .

I was wondering also if there is an interface maybe that you can macro it the keys on the keyboard. The actual software that comes with it uses DirectX so it's useless when it comes to Dos. 😜 Thanks! 😁

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---

Reply 2 of 5, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks My Main Man! 😀

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---

Reply 3 of 5, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

tested it with...

- Titanium PSX-PC USB Controller setup (or probably any PSX controller converter)

- Logitech Freedom 2.4

- Logitech Cordless Rumblepad

All of these are USB and mapped into several of my DOS games with ease!!! Several of these were games that have sound problems usually when I map in a joystick but all this was taking care of with Joy to Key!!! If ya even want to be lazy ya can map it to controll IE in Windows. 🙄 😁

Most awesome Joystick Emu!!!! A MUST for DOS Junkies!!!! 😀

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

Last edited by Waxxxz018 on 2004-08-22, 20:24. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 5 of 5, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks for the heads-up Snover!

Yeah, yeah I know IE is a shitty browser to run on but I did not think it was that shitty! 😳

(Bill & team are spending too much time on adding in useless crap to pay attention to security protocols & standards I guess! Bastards try to make ya think all those so called Security Updates really help worth the beans! 😮 😠 😕 )

I am probably going to check into Mozillas Firefox like you suggested for browsing most of the time. But the crap aspect is my ISP has only made their browser ( Skin 😕 🤣 ) compatible to IE & Netscape... 😢 And to access certain features, extras, & stuff I have to use IE or Netscape their browsers OS.

How is Firefox working for you compaired to the other latest browsers? Because if theirs a better way to surf I am using it! 😁 I will use IE and my Browser skin when need be! 😜

Im new to Vogons but many of your articles have helped me a lot so it's good to see ya back! 😀

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

(p.s. you probably know this but Joy to key will map into any browser as it uses a keyboard & mouse interface.)