VOGONS

Any news about PCEM development? It's been quiet for several months.

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Mister98XPee

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Usually once a year a new version is released and well it's been a while even for just minor changes. No need for rude replies PLEASE! I'm genuinely curious: I wonder if Covid is screwing a lot up as if that's the case it's completely understandable and the 'World's' economic situation which all the financial experts agree it's NOT good despite the 'media' which I'm not going to get into on here. Again while very disappointed I DO completely understand in these trying times if the devs have abandon ship to wait for better times.

Reply 1 of 2, by Jo22

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I don't know what to say, to be honest.

Usually once a year a new version is released and well it's been a while even for just minor changes.

Usually.. Um, *maybe* its because the original developer gave up development because
of, uhm, negative 'feedback' and because PCem has a new maintainer?

I *guess* this could be the cause why there's no 'business as usual' at the moment.
*Maybe* that's why there's no rapid PCem development going on anymore.

PS: Writing in capitals is generally interpreted as screaming on the internet and people don't like that. ❤️

"Time, it seems, doesn't flow. For some it's fast, for some it's slow.
In what to one race is no time at all, another race can rise and fall..." - The Minstrel

//My video channel//

Reply 2 of 2, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Why are you posting here? Ask the new pcem dev, it should be obvious that taking over someone else's code isn't insignificant especially if it isn't your only purpose.
Closed since I know where this thread will go.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline