VOGONS

zombies ate my neighbors HELPPPP

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by kayladubs24

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

im new to using emulators and ive downloaded dosbox but i have no idea how to use it. the game im trying to run on it is zombies ate my neighbors but every download i find for it its just a bunch of bin files and no exe or anything and im really confused how to run it someone pls help me

Reply 1 of 3, by konc

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Unless I'm missing something this is a SNES and Mega Drive game, so you need an emulator for these consoles. Dosbox runs DOS games, was there ever a DOS version of the game?
Also you might want to refrain from referring to downloaded things as this forum has a pretty strict policy when it comes to copyrighted material.

Reply 2 of 3, by kayladubs24

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
konc wrote on 2023-10-26, 06:32:

Unless I'm missing something this is a SNES and Mega Drive game, so you need an emulator for these consoles. Dosbox runs DOS games, was there ever a DOS version of the game?
Also you might want to refrain from referring to downloaded things as this forum has a pretty strict policy when it comes to copyrighted material.

I found a genesis download for it and it told me to use dosbox as a emulator but I’m so confused how to run it with zombies ate my neighbors specifically