VOGONS

internet emulator

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by codigoabierto

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I didn't know where to put this thread. For reasons of capacity, I cannot put retro video games on my mobile and emulate them. So I turn to the internet. but I have problems. The first is the speed at which video games work. I only know of one website that uses jsdos, it is a DOS emulator on the internet. which works very slow with 3D games. Also many websites that use emulatorjs. They don't even start PSX games directly. I have tried trying to use activity launcher on my mobile to optimize the webview. but I haven't achieved anything. If you know how I could optimize Java on mobile. or someone who has a website optimized with these JSDOS and emulator js systems or some other system that I don't know. You could tell me.

Reply 1 of 2, by codigoabierto

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Does anyone know the owner of (Edit by Dominus: deleted site url). Yesterday I found that site and it works better than others. but it has very few DOS games. I would like you to place the catacombs 3D. and more graphic adventures.

Last edited by Dominus on 2024-03-27, 21:27. Edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link to abandonware site

Reply 2 of 2, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Closed. We do not allow abandonware links on Vogons and besides that you already posted such a link, everything else is likely to be an abandonware site as well.

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper