VOGONS

First post, by Ajaarg

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm trying to get this running in Win XP. I have a Geforce 4 with the latest detonator drivers.

It installs and runs ok, but the video is completely hosed. Completely jumbled. Any ideas as to what is going on? Thanks.

Reply 1 of 7, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

OS and video card a good start but the rest of the posting guidelines should be followed even if they might seem insignificant.

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 2 of 7, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Originally posted by Ajaarg t installs and runs ok, but the video is completely hosed. Completely jumbled. Any ideas as to what is going on? Thanks.

Taking a wild shot-in-the-dark, this thread from the "Magicball Network" seems to be related and may be of some help.

http://el-muerte.student.utwente.nl/lba/forum … p?threadid=2521

Reply 3 of 7, by Ajaarg

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Nicht Sehr Gut: Thank you so very, very, very much. It's working now. I really appreciate the help!

Snover wrote:

OS and video card a good start but the rest of the posting guidelines should be followed even if they might seem insignificant.

Apologies. I didn't include the motherboard and such because it didn't seem to be related at all. It seemed to be completely video related. I didn't see any other help threads so I figured stuff that probably wasn't related would be superfluous. Turns out I was right (it's a GeForce issue apparently) but I guess I'm just not very scientific about my inquiries. I'll do better next time 😀.

Reply 5 of 7, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Originally posted by Schadenfreude Hey! This mentioned before!...Good ol' Stiletto!

Hrmm...Missed that one. Only remembered the thread(s) for the original "Little Big Adventure/Relentless". Miss Stiletto's input on things...

Reply 6 of 7, by Schadenfreude

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Nicht Sehr Gut wrote:

Miss Stiletto's input on things...

He'll be back. And you can always email for pressing matters... (what I do)

Reply 7 of 7, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Glad to hear that I was wrong and it was a simple thing. 😄
Closing thread: RESOLVED

Yes, it’s my fault.